libchristian (libchristian) wrote in menstrual_cups,

Different Folds?

Hello :-) I've been learning about the different folds, and I have found pictures of the following:

1) C-fold: Fold flat, then in half.

2) Punch-down fold: Push one point on the rim in, then fold so that the point exactly opposite it is on a pointy end.

3) 7-fold: Like a C-fold, except then take one end of the C and slide it below the other.

But what is the origami fold? I can't find a picture anywhere.

Also, a couple of times in the archives people have referred to a U-fold, like saying "more of a U-fold than a C-fold." How can those 2 be different??

Any help appreciated.

Tags: diagrams & pictures, insertion - folding methods

  • Leaking problems

    Hello everyone, I've been researching menstrual cups and watching the community for a while now, and last month I got to try out my first cup but…

  • Menstrual Cup Nightmare

    To preface this, I am 14 year old virgin trans man on testosterone. I have extremely heavy flow and so I decided to try a diva cup. It was mildly…

  • Hello

    I'm new to this community but I've been reading a lot because I just recently got the lily cup one so I don't have to buy pads during college. To…

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded