Just wanted to ask, during insertion does the cup have to be necessarily dry? This is more on during reinsertion, after washing the cup. I personally just wash it and then just reinsert it as is, no care about the small water droplets around and in the cup. I know wetting it makes it easier to insert, too, but I'm more concerned if there are any risks to having some water inside the cup. I've noticed that the smell of blood clings to the cup more when it has water inside than when its dry, and I've read that it shouldn't smell at all unless there's bacteria. So I'm concerned. Does water invite bacteria to grow?
Thank you for anyone who has answers!