Log in

No account? Create an account
01 November 2016 @ 07:48 pm
Has anyone heard of the Aiwo cup?
I found it browsing menstrual cups on amazon.
Normally finding a new random named cup isn't that interesting. This cup is different though.
It has a valve on the bottom to empty the cup while it's still inside you. I'm just wondering if anyone here has used this cup and cares to share about it. And anyone else that wants to chime in about this cup is welcome. Thanks!
joyrachel89joyrachel89 on November 4th, 2016 11:53 pm (UTC)
Found more info about the Aiwo cup

RedHerring has several videos about the aiwo cup.
shadowstar2shadowstar2 on November 4th, 2016 10:20 am (UTC)

If the stem wasn't so long is love that!
I seem to remember a student posting with this concept a year or so ago. I wonder if it's all related. Would make it so much more convenient.

joyrachel89joyrachel89 on November 4th, 2016 11:51 pm (UTC)
I think so too. If it wasn't for the stem and maybe the big rim too, I would try it.