I can't find FAQs or archived entries that fit my questions. I read kuradi8's answers to common questions (which is *awesome* thank you!) and read the sizing charts/links.
There are just too many cups & I'm overwhelmed.
Can the community offer cups that might solve my issues? This way I can buy 1 or 2 with better precision.
- no births; 27 yr old
- petite-size; active
- tilted uterus
- regular periods, 2-3 days; 1 day slightly heavy, 1-2 days medium
- no IUD
I want to love my Diva Cup 1, but each of 12 months I've dreaded it.
- It suddenly suctions/pulls through the day (ouch x5!), usually when sitting
(For example: sitting, writing this post, a sudden vacuum suck for 1 second. Painful! What is this from?)
- Inserted, I have the urge to pee more often & peeing/pooping is uncomfortable
- I've tried pushing it higher/lower, tilting up/down forward/backward without luck
- I believe the cup is "popping" open when I insert but it still bubbles/sucks throughout the day
Do you think my issues are related to...
- the Diva cup material (do I need "softer"/"harder"?)
- the diameter (is it too large?)
- the length (is it too long?)
- something else? (is it me? User error?)
- suggestions on cups for me to try?
Many many thanks to any and all advice!