Log in

No account? Create an account
10 January 2015 @ 02:06 pm
Discovered this one about a week ago. Just google 'Amy cup' and it will pop up. It's very unusual in appearance.
Has anyone tried one? Are they comfortable?
Stefaninastefanina on January 10th, 2015 04:21 am (UTC)
Is that an applicator to put the cup in the correct position? If so, quite interesting
EDIT: I downloaded the PDF, which has several languages including English, and it does have an applicator! I might have to try to get one!

Edited at 2015-01-10 04:35 am (UTC)