Log in

No account? Create an account
08 October 2014 @ 12:53 pm
I have used a menstrual cup for 5 years now. I started with a lunette then I went to a fleurcup and now I use a sibell. The sibell is the softest cup I have. When I first started using cups I didn't have this problem. Now I can barely pee when I have the cup in. It also makes me feel like I have to pee all the time. I know that there are softer cups now but I'm not sure which ones. I do have a low cervix so I need a shorter cup but I need a high capacity. The ones I have are larges. Is there one out there that is short, soft and has a high capacity? I've been looking at the softcups. I don't like the idea of using a different one every cycle but I also don't think I should continue using the ones I am. I feel like they would leak more than a regular menstrual cup. Am I wrong? Thanks for any advice!
..::bella vita::..por_que_no on October 9th, 2014 01:57 pm (UTC)
is 70mm the diameter when it's completely round (like not squeezed in half) or do they measure by circumference? I've never used a diaphragm so I have no idea. According to my tape measure 3" in diameter would be about 75-76mm. It would go around the back of the cervix which would allow it to sit a little further back, but it would still be squeezed together like || inside you rather than rounded like the diaphragm O so you would need at least a med high cervix to fit it all inside.