Log in

No account? Create an account
01 February 2014 @ 06:28 pm
Hello, needing a little advice

Using Femmecup at the moment but id like something with a little more capacity and colours.

I'm very happy with the softness and general shape of Femmecup, I have also tried Fleurcup but found it too firm and grip rings irritated me.

Currently I'm thinking either a large Ladycup or large Cuplee but I'm not sure which would be best;
I've heard Ladycup is slippery, has this been too problematic for users here?
Would the softness of Cuplee's rim make popping open difficult compared to Femmecup?

Any advice is appreciated
trejoytrejoy on February 1st, 2014 07:50 pm (UTC)
I do love the femmecup! But, yeah, it isn't a heavy day cup.
My experience with Ladycup and Cuplee:
the cuplee worked very well, never had a problem with it not opening though it is one of the softest cups. It was just a tad long for me.
Ladycup was perfect size for me, also worked well/no leaks. The rim was slightly firm, but the body was wonderfully flexible. It was occasionally slippery, but a little patience got it out.

My personal favorite is the large Iriscup (same shape as the Ladycup but with a cuplee-like flexible rim and soft body!) However, they aren't easy to come by.

Edited at 2014-02-01 07:55 pm (UTC)
tjs77tsa on February 3rd, 2014 12:55 am (UTC)
trejoytrejoy on February 4th, 2014 03:00 am (UTC)
Excellent, thanks for posting!
yanismariyanismari on July 1st, 2014 09:04 am (UTC)
I didn't find a cup lee website... Did someone here know?
trejoytrejoy on July 3rd, 2014 07:12 am (UTC)
The Cuplee used to be available in English, but tonight it only shows up in Russian:

Teresa Francis has a great Cuplee selection though, at: http://www.femininewear.co.uk/menstrual-cups-2-c.asp