I am 15 (nearly 16) and still a virgin.I wouldn't say im extra "tight" but i am pretty tight, the most i can get in there is two fingers. But i dont do that very often. I tried inserting the diva cup today with the punch down fold, i like the punch down fold definitely because it is so easy inserting. I do have a problem with it opening up completely, I put it in and moved my finger around and i could feel that it isnt open completely it was like squished a bit. I thought maybe my vagina was just narrow, so i just let it go. It was comfortable after i got used to it, at first it felt like i always had to pee. That was annoying, and when i did pee it stung my vaginal entrance. Then it got better. I think it's cause of all the irritation and fidgiting i did down there. When i went to take it out, i like flexed and relaxed my muscles to move it down and then i reached in and grabbed the base. And that's when i knew it didnt work, because there was leakage all in my vagina and on my panties, and just a bit of blood inside of the cup. So i need tips on preventing leakage.
SO my main questions are:
1. Tips with the punch down fold on how to get it to open up completely? And please be very descriptive, i'm new to all this lol.
2. How do you remove it without spilling the contents inside?
3. I live in Canada, and I can't find any other brands in the stores except Diva Cup. SO what do i do if this one isn't right for me? and how do i know if it isnt right for me?
4. Will masturbating before insertion help?
5. Will my vagina always be irritated and sore after insertion every time?
Thanks guys, your comments are greatly appreciated !