The Rainbow Cup comes in a glossy white box with a striped cotton pouch and instruction sheet. I got the smaller size in cyan. Measurements look very similar to the small LadyCup; stem is just a little longer.
- Measurements given on the box (size small): 40mm by 70mm, capacity 20ml (just checked this against my small Lunette; looks like it holds just a smidge less, but definitely more than a small LadyCup because of the hole placement)
- Grips: 3 rings around base and 4 rings around stem. Not quite as raised as FleurCup, but quite grippy.
- Holes: 2. Medium sized. No side seams.
- Finish: peachskin. "Rainbow" in small raised letters on the inside rim.
- Stem: solid, fairly firm. This might bother me. We'll see.
- Rim: slightly flared, but more subtle than LadyCup, Lunette, or Fleur. A little sharp (the mold meets at the rim), but not too bad. Top 1/3 of cup is slightly firmer than the rest
- Softness: quite soft, a little firmer than the Cuplee, but softer than the small FleurCup. I doubt I'll have trouble getting it to pop open.
Small clear Lunette with stem trimmed, small natural LadyCup, small cyan Rainbow Cup, small green FleurCup