?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Glumdalclitch.
06 March 2013 @ 12:01 am
So if I accidentally kept my cup in an air-tight container for the past month have I completely ensured it has grown mould and is now unfit for use? Must I now discard it and buy another?
 
teacupcake89 on March 5th, 2013 01:27 pm (UTC)
does the cup have any mould on it/smell mouldy? If not give it a good clean and store it in a cloth pouch/sock etc in future. if it does then I'd be inclined to boil the hell out of it/soak in milton/white vinegar/rubbing alcohol. :)

Edited at 2013-03-05 01:28 pm (UTC)
Kai: 2Cupskuradi8 on March 5th, 2013 01:38 pm (UTC)
Just give it a good scrubbing. Silicone does not absorb so whatever is on it is just on the surface. A weak (10%) bleach solution is best against mold. A spoonful in a cup of water. Use that to scrub and/or a quick soak.
actwylleiactwyllei on March 5th, 2013 05:16 pm (UTC)
lol
Yamxyamx on March 5th, 2013 09:09 pm (UTC)
Nah--just boil it. Mold doesn't survive boiling.