I'm located in North Carolina (on the east coast of the United States). I plan to order a Fleurcup asap. I have several questions which I hope will benefit others considering ordering. These may seem like menial questions. I do not like money-related surprises unless I am receiving some unexpected money.
1) In the USA, is Fleurcup only available from http://www.fleurcup.com/default-en.html ?
2) Has anyone ordered recently? How long did it take to receive your cup?
3) Other than cup cost and shipping, are there any fees, customs, taxes or anything else I have not thought of, which may be charged once the cup leaves the Fleurcup manufacturer?
4) Checkout options: "payer" vs. Paypal. To use your credit card, do you select "payer"? I'm aware when making purchases outside of the USA, using a USA issued credit card, there could be additional charges. Are there additional fees for using PayPal to make a purchase in France? Does one pay option over the other produce faster shipping?
5) Does Fleurcup provide a tracking number so we can see where our cup is?
Thank you! :-)