1) It's easy to insert
2) It opens easily for me (I was surprised at how squishy it was, and was afraid I would have issues getting it to open fully)
3) It comes out easily
4) It's easy easy easy to clean
5) It is very comfortable, despite being a rather large and long cup (I think my cervix must be average to high)
6) It contains everything very well - great capacity, no seeming seal breakage. I went about 8 hours today before emptying (this is a heavy day), and it was almost half full.
7) Somehow, it smells like candy.
I seem to remember someone else posting that the manufacturer recently changed the stiffness of the cups, so I'm assuming that the one I have now is from before the change.
It might knock my Lunette down from its #1 ranking of favorite cups :)