Hello all! Here's a doozy for you--I was soaking my cup in hydrogen peroxide after my cycle for 24 hrs like I always do. I have never had any problems with my Diva because of this. However, I became violently ill while it was soaking and had to spend three days in the hospital. My diagnosis was Norovirus, an aggressive, highly contagious virus that can live outside the body on pretty much anything for more than a week. I hurled my guts up in the bathroom where I was soaking my cup! My cup was covered in it's little container, but now I am terrified that a) my cup could have possible become infected, and b) that leaving it in the hp for that long could have damaged my cup. The only thing that kills Norovirus is bleach and I don't want to clean my cup with that. But what if my cup has the virus on it? Unlikely, but possible! I can reinfect myself if I'm not careful. What should I do?