1. I'm pretty sure a seal was made when I put the cup in, but there was still some blood on the backup pad that I wore....What are the plausible causes of this??
2. Am I removing the cup right if I'm bearing down, doing a kegel so that the cup's stem comes out a little more and then pulling the stem/squeezing the cup to release the
My mom would really prefer me to NOT clean my cup by boiling it in a pan on the stove...so We've discussed various cleaning methods and I was wondering which could work....
1. boiling the cup in a mug in the microwave
2. Cleaning the cup using baking soda somehow? (my mom suggested this...I don't even know how this would be done)
3. Cleaning the cup with vinegar (I was worried this would damage the silicon)
These were the only options I could really think of, but we are trying to come up with a cheap way to clean the cup. Any suggestions on ways to clean that are cheap?? (also, I would love for this way of cleaning to be conspicuous for when I go to college but that's not essential)