Happy because -
(1) No leak (except day 1 when I left it in for >8 hours to later realize I'm such a gusher I overflowed over the brim)
(2) Clean and dry feeling like I'm not even having my period!
(3) Environmental - need I say more?
Disconcerted because -
(1) I have problems getting to fully open hence it would suddenly pop open inside me any time between 5 min to 1 hour after insertion. When it happens it dull aches for that 1 nanosecond and I feel like letting out a "whoa!" (of course, I control myself). Shall work on insertion and opening it. (I use the punch-down fold)
(2) Still no courage to not put a panty liner. I have decided I will wean myself at the next period.
Overall, I am a convert. I am happy with my UKMC, since I think that's the only one available locally (Singapore).