Here is some basic information, that may help you help me hehe :
1. I have PCOS...(Does that really matter?)
2. My periods last for months, not a couple days, but for months, then go for a couple months, then come back (I need to go to the OB/GYN, which I am soon)
3. I am a virgin. I have NO hymen, or only a little bit left, but my vagina is small.
4. Tampons irritated me so bad, and that is what caused my hymen to break.
5. I do bleed heavy, sometimes, other times it will stop for a couple hours, and then start back up (Is it OK to wear a Cup even if you aren't bleeding for a couple hours?)
6. I am a heavy set girl, who is scared of the Cup getting "stuck" or lost inside me. They have suction to them, so because of my weight, when I sit down, would that push it up, to the point of wear I couldn't get to it?
7. I am 17.
And that's about it! So if anyone can PLEASE help me with my frustrating search for the right Cup, I would greatly appreciate it!
P.S. Because I am underage, I know a lot of people maybe iffy of talking to a minor, so just to let you know, my mom and me are very open with each other about this stuff, and she knows I am searching for a Menstrual Cup. :)