So basically, I was trying to find something that was water based. I don’t like oil-based, because that’s not very biocompatible with the vagina. I also wanted it to be glycerin-free and paraben free, because as I’ve experienced, and heard from others in this forum-- those things cause yeast infections and irritation for lots of women.
I’ve been looking all over the internet for good lubricants to use with cup insertion (both for myself, and to recommend for others). I had all these demands about it, lol. Mostly for personal purposes, as I also wanted to be able to use it for intimacy.
Anyway, I think I found a company that makes good lube (and wash), and I wanted to ask if anyone here has heard of it. Its called “Sliquid”. I checked their product page, and this is what it said as far as attributes of their lubes go:
* Purified water based formula
* 100% vegan friendly
* Water soluble and easy to clean up
* Glycerine and paraben free
* Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
* Latex, rubber, and plastic-friendly
* Uniquely blended to match your body’s own natural lubrication
* Formulated to last longer than most Hollywood marriages (Yes, they actually put that there, and its not necessary for me to repeat it, but I found it amusing, lol)
Here’s their original website:
Here’s the page with all their lubes.
Consequently, they also make a mild unscented feminine wash, that is safe for genitals, and I think that would be great to wash a cup with. Here is their wash page: http://www.sliquid.com/splash.htm. I also saw it on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230400480738&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
So what do you guys think? Would this be a good recommendation?