Ok, 3 days ago I bought myself a Diva cup from an organic food store. I had some trouble with leaking and painful removal, but lurking around on here has helped and I'm slowly getting the hang of it. But...today I managed to get my cup out without going "Ow ow ow OW! Aaaah," and then accidentally dropped it in the toilet. Ew. Washing it thoroughly with non anti-bacterial soap and warm water will make it ok again, won't it? It was the toilet in my house, not a public restroom, but still. I read the directions and it said to not use anti-bacterial soap because it could damage the silicone, but the thought of germs lurking on my cup freaks me out.