I ate a mango for lunch the other day, was driving and in a hurry so I didn't cut it up, I just ate it like an apple. Well then I broke out in a rash all over my mouth the next day and today it showed up on the back of my hand and now that I'm thinking about it, I usually change my cup while I'm in the shower. I read up and found out the peel has an oil that is also found in poison ivy which will irritate some people's skin if they are allergic to it.
Is there any way the allergy could irritate me down there? Nothing's shown up yet but if it does it's going to be horrible!
It's so itchy on my face and I'm a little worried about it spreading.....
but my stomach feels ok so I'm kinda wondering if maybe there's some kind of fluid that protects your insides from allergens or something...?