Log in

No account? Create an account
26 June 2009 @ 02:50 pm
If you could bring out a cup brand of your own, maybe with a few altered details and the best/worst/funniest name you can think of for it, what would it be?

I'd make my cups soft, polka-dot or stripy and I would name it the VagBarrel.


take it easy, mountain faceraedio on June 26th, 2009 01:58 pm (UTC)
lol VagBarrel. I don't think anyone can top that.
Emiipurplefog on June 26th, 2009 02:29 pm (UTC)
Hehe, that was only a comedy suggestion - cool suggestions are also good :D
m03m on June 26th, 2009 03:38 pm (UTC)
Don't know what it would look like, but it would be called Tulp (Dutch for tulip) or Tulipa (Latin, more international) or possibly Carnelian, a name that sounds like a flower, but it's really a semi-precious stone that is supposed to help with menstrual trouble, if you believe in that kind of thing.
The carnelian is a blood-red stone, so that would work nicely. In Dutch, we call it Kornalijn, I don't think that sounds as nice.
ilovegeorgeross on June 27th, 2009 06:32 am (UTC)
Didn't fleurcup already do the whole tulip thing?
m03m on June 27th, 2009 07:37 am (UTC)
Sure. But it could be emphasized more. Fleur is flower, so that's kind of general. The site could have been more flowery, too.
m03m on June 26th, 2009 03:39 pm (UTC)
Didn't mean to post that in this spot. Oh well.
maptheoceansmaptheoceans on June 26th, 2009 02:02 pm (UTC)
Emiipurplefog on June 26th, 2009 02:29 pm (UTC)
surethingbuddysurethingbuddy on June 26th, 2009 03:09 pm (UTC)
lizwinlove on June 26th, 2009 02:10 pm (UTC)
mine would have the actual collection part outside, then a skinny park, then a cup shape. doesn't make sense I guess. but it would hold more, and be really squishy, like, ladycup squishy, with a firm rim. and then it wouldn't get sucked up super high because part of it sits outside (but the outside part would sit flush against the entrance and be bigger around than the cup but flat so as not noticeable.)

It would come in multicolors, like the retainer I used to wear. And I would call it the Collection Agent.
Emiipurplefog on June 26th, 2009 02:30 pm (UTC)
I think I understand what you mean... I think...

But the Collection Agent is an awesome name. I can see the packaging now! Something has to be wearing shades and a earpiece.
Kai: pic#73825763kuradi8 on June 26th, 2009 04:11 pm (UTC)
Something like this?

That cup doesn't exist. It's an edited photo. I came up with that design when I was desperately trying to force my cup to "ride low at the entrance" like the instructions said it should. I thought the "waist" would give my PC muscles something to grab onto -- and it wouldn't squirt inward like a watermelon seed.

But then I figured out that I should just "shove the darn thing up there" so it could sit (O) around my cervix like it wanted to. And thus ended my teething troubles and learning curve.

There is a small percentage of cup users who successfully wear theirs low. I wonder if this design would suit them? It didn't go over well when I asked our fellow List members what they thought of it.
lizwinlove on June 26th, 2009 10:06 pm (UTC)
not exactly. more like a full cup that goes inside, like we're familiar with, then where the stem is, not a stem, but is just a bit wider and a tubular part that connects the part that sits outside, which would actually sit outside, but flush against the entrance (since it would sort of have to be!). No need for an actual stem with all that to grab on to for those who keep it uncut.
slaughtered.arachnerd on June 27th, 2009 01:57 am (UTC)
that'd be an interesting cup shape to have. my diva usually sits really low and i've never had any real issues with it.
(Deleted comment)
Emiipurplefog on June 26th, 2009 03:06 pm (UTC)
Awww. That's cute. I'd buy a Dori :)

What would it look like?
Duchess of the Office Realmshadomere on June 26th, 2009 03:15 pm (UTC)
I love the name Dori! :)
surethingbuddysurethingbuddy on June 26th, 2009 04:01 pm (UTC)
I'd call it the Dracula and it would only come in red XD
Holly A. Jordanjordanhollya on June 26th, 2009 04:21 pm (UTC)
Emiipurplefog on June 26th, 2009 07:22 pm (UTC)
Kai: pic#84732488kuradi8 on June 26th, 2009 04:13 pm (UTC)
I like Mars Cup. After all, Mars is the RED planet.

But I can just imagine all the legal problems from the Mars Candy Company.....
Khory Bannefinkhorybannefin on June 26th, 2009 06:06 pm (UTC)
I'd call one Jaws... for shark week.
strizzie on June 26th, 2009 10:26 pm (UTC)
I'd have mine come with a zillion thin rainbow-stripes (top-to-bottom stripes, not across the cup), so that when you twirl it it'd look like a spinning rainbow:-)

And I'd DEFINITELY call it RSW-SB aka Red Sea Survival Boat:-)

strizzie on June 26th, 2009 10:29 pm (UTC)
Sorry, I meant Red Sea *Week* Survival Boat:-)

and the rainbow colors would stand for the uniqueness of every single woman :-)
Dina Clare: dreamlintilla on June 27th, 2009 01:44 am (UTC)
Hey purplefog,

Just so you know, we have a three post per week limit, which you have just met. You've made some great posts this week, but please wait until next week to make more. :)


- Dina/lintilla
Emiipurplefog on June 27th, 2009 11:50 am (UTC)
No problem - I haven't got anything else of interest to say :)
slaughtered.arachnerd on June 27th, 2009 01:54 am (UTC)
i think it would be funny to have a cup that looked like it had overflowed, with fake blood dripping down the side, hehe.