- Made in China. Interesting, as there are no other cups produced in Asia except for the Femmecup (made in the Far East, using silicon produced in the UK).
- Almost looks like a white, opaque cup (this could just be the packaging though)
- Measuring lines
- "Green Donna" on the outside
- A tube stem with three grips
- A hint of multiple sizes with the packaging label "size 1"
So, not much to go on, but interesting in the least. Once the website is up and running I'm sure there will be more to discuss.