My first impressions:
- A very cheap recommended retail price of ZAR245 (approx. USD24.40) and with a current show price of ZAR220 (Approx. USD21.80) until March 2nd.
- A flat-tab stem with three ridges.
- Only two, large and straight-cut holes.
- A completely smooth looking surface, with no writing or prominent bumps or ridges.
- I went to the ordering page and it only requested how many cups I wanted to order, and there is no mention about sizes.
- No mention of international orders.
They appear to be based in the Western Cape of RSA, in Cape Town (Miacup is based in Johannesburg). According to their stockist information, they are already sold in brick-and-mortar stores across South Africa. The owner's mission appears to make menstrual cups mainstream.