I have a bunch of spare fabric lying around, and promised I'd make my lj-friends with cups a custom-made pouch.
Well, I've decided to make the offer here as well.
They are free to the first 5 people to comment with all the information (U.S. only for the freebies). You don't even have to pay for shipping.
EDIT: freebies are gone, but still taking custom orders! Choose from available fabrics, or tell me what you want, custom!
I have 20 fabrics to choose from...
Quarters for size comparison. Sorry for the lack of variety in colors, these are left over from previous projects. All fabrics are regular quilting cotton unless otherwise specified.
1. Dark chocolate with teal, red, and marigold pattern
2. Bright pink and orange floral pattern with a hint of teal, and silver glitter (heavyweight cotton)
3. Light cornflower with blue and white splatters
4. Blue/teal/yellow/green blocks
5. Blue with green dot pattern
6. Blue with white stars and silver glitter
7. Light blue with paint splatters
8. Medium blue with white dots and swirls
9. Blue with rainbow-colored circles
10. Brown with chocolate and tan dots
11. Light teal with little white flowers
12. Cream and chocolate brown zebra (just slightly sheer)
13. light brown with viney flower pattern
14. brown with light teal curvy designs
15. Light teal with brown, cream, and lime flowers
16. Dark chocolate with cream plaid lines
17. Brown squares with dark chocolate accents
18. 'heather red' jersey knit solid (t-shirt material)
19. 'sky blue' jersey knit solid (t-shirt material)
20. Bright pink solid heavyweight jersey knit (thin sweatshirt material)
If you don't like any of these fabrics, check out my custom offer below!
I figured since this is a FREE pouch offer, It wasn't spam or anything...
There wasn't anything in the rules about selling (mods, tell me if it's not allowed and I'll delete!), but here's the deal... I'm $25 short for March rent, so I would definitely make custom pouches (or additional pouches with fabric I already have) for a small paypal donation of $5 (to cover new fabric and shipping costs).
I will even ship these internationally as long as you cover shipping costs (so, maybe throw me a few more bucks for shipping if you are international).
If you want a pouch for a donation, please paypal $5 to berdesigner(at)aol.com with the following info:
Fabric choice (one of mine, by number, or what color/pattern you would like):
What kind & size of cup you use:
If you want to donate a few bucks to me for a custom pouch, let me know what type/color/pattern of fabric you want, and I will try to find it asap. My paypal address is BERdesigner(at)aol.com. You can also email any questions there.
I am a professional seamstress, so these bags will be of great quality-- serged edges to prevent fraying, and professional stitching. 1/8"-1/4" Ribbon in a matching/coordinating color will be used for drawstring.
Thanks and enjoy!