- Do you keep your cup with you at all times in your purse? I am curious if this is doable or if it is just too big. I usually carry 3-4 tampons and 2 pads with me at all times because I am very irregular (with no interest in bc to help with this).
- I know it can be worn up to 12 hours, which will be fine on my light days but days 2 and 3 are very heavy for me. I go through a regular tampon in about 2 hours (sometimes less), does anyone have a similar flow who can tell me how often they change?
- When you first started using a cup how long did it take you to remove/empty/insert? I am in high school and I obviously can't be out of class for a very extended period of time. How long did it take you to be able to do it in a short amount of time?
- Is it a huge hassle to change in a bathroom stall that is very small? The ones at my school are SUPER tiny.
- Can you feel when you are leaking, or is it just "a surprise" that you find when you are going to the bathroom? I ask this because I have had a lot of embarassing situations involving leaks and public places.
- I am going to call around to some health/herbal stores to see if they carry any cups (right now I think I want to go with the moon cup by the keeper or divacup) but if they don't I'll have to order online or on ebay. How do the moon cup and divacup arrive? Are they shipped discreetly and who ships them (USPS/UPS/FEDEX)? A cup is not something my mom would approve of (she doesn't even like tampons) so I need to kind of sneak it by...
Thanks in advance for all of the help! Don't feel like you have to answer all the questions, every little bit will help.